[Faith-talk] I'm Back, Hopefully For a Long Time

Shikha desai1shikha at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 17:43:20 UTC 2016

Glad you are back!
Please pray for me!
Summer classes are tough and my family is still a hindu. I am the only Kristen in my family. Yesterday my sister broke her side mirror while backing out of the garage.
My parents were mad at her attitude because she was blaming me and didn't say that it was her fault. She is always hyper and running late!
I am praying for all of you.
Have a great fathers day!

Thanks,
Shikha