[Faith-talk] Quotes for Saturday, June 18, 2016

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 13:04:02 UTC 2016

Hi Erica, yes indeed, I think about my Gadget, (a cat I had when
I was a very small girl), Nicole, and Sammy, aka Tomcat.  But I'm
one of those rare people because I like dogs, too.  Probably
basically because I have had Seeing Eye dogs since 1981.  Before
that I was afraid of unfamiliar dogs, and actually had to go
through desensitization therapy to get over that fear.  I did it
because of my third dog Nat.  I was afraid that my fear would
affect her.  Amazing what we do for those we love.  (Smile).
Anyway, I'm going about this in a very long rambly way, sorry.
God created animals, and I do believe that he gave them the
ability to love, just as he gave us the ability to love them.  I
can't imagine Heaven without animals.  Of course this is all
speculation, but I wonder if we will be able to talk with these
animals, and they able to talk with us? Just a thought.  (Smile).
Debby