[Faith-talk] Quotes for Thursday, June 23, 2016

Paul Smith paulsmith at samobile.net
Thu Jun 23 11:23:57 UTC 2016

Hello and good day to all my readers out there, no matter where in the
world you happen to reside.  I hope that your day is going well when
you read this message, by God's matchless grace and His providential care.

Sorry folks, but I have no news tidbits for today, the reason being
that, when workers came to cut down unruly growth in one of my backyard
trees, that they mistakenly moved phone lines, causing an abnormal
amount of static on the signal and thus not allowing me to get the AP
news.  Anyway just be content with today's quotes for your
consideration, pondering and reflection.

Life is an adventure in forgiveness.  Norman Cousins, founder of
"Saturday Review" magazine and author of "Anatomy of An Illness"

Do or do not.  There is no try.  Yoda

And there you have today's quotes.  Until tomorrow when, Lord willing
more of the same will be posted, I am your obedient servant of the One
who lived an earthly existence, died to pay for your sins and mine, and
now lives forever to bring us His salvation and peace, Oil of Gladness.