[Faith-talk] InshAllah, Democratic battle for gun reform, a thorough note on the last 10 days of Ramadan, a reminder of my decisive stridence and finally, my commentary on Britain leaving Europe with emphasising stridence

Mostafa mostafa.almahdy at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 18:13:11 UTC 2016

Democratic congressmen protested in   the floor of the House of Representatives in order to force a vote on gun control ordinances. The critical question is, will they succeed? A Democratic Party sit-in over gun-control laws sparks chaotic scenes in the US lower house, a move Republicans dismiss as a publicity stunt. Will this insurrection lead to significant shift in U.S gun laws? Some may ingeniously assume that  it was just a demonstration and it will eventually vanish. I see this a provenience of constant conflict between Republicans and Democrats. To summarise, Democrats generically resemble the diplomatic disposal in U.S politics while Republicans resemble the inimical position,  courteously portrayed as the conservative or right-wing. This is a natural consequence of capitalistic pride and greed. Congress hall is now a site of eruption and perturbation as the gun battle upholds. We are not used to seeing chaotic scenes like this in the  Congress. To be fairly outspoken, I am enormously felicitous seeing this disruption flowing  the Congress.  The National Rifle Association is a gravely influential lobbyist.  It has tremendous power to substantially entice the majority in the Congress to lean toward its side. It is a plain state of felony, Arms robbery and homicide for unappeasable greed. If you ask those demented gun manufacturers for the genuine demand of a semiautomatic Assault Rifle in a civil market, He will tell you, it is not a question of need, it is a question of right because it is in our Constitution. Despite the high rate of mass shooting fatalities in the U.S, gun retailers favour their interest over saving millions of Americans from this enormous psychopathy. The battle of Democrats is furious for they are constantly besieged with ruthless malefactors. They are ready to utterly exterminate anyone who attempts to oppose them. Gun manufacturers in the United States are arsonists, They will never tolerate confrontation because it is their money which they actually fight for. Despite the Second Amendment contention, as we saw in the last post, its text is vague and thus, it does not seem to be a consistent justification for obstinately opposing proposals of gun control. As I said before, if money is a prominent priority, all values are  heedlessly dismissed. This is the crisis of complying to capitalistic authority. Choice is unprocurable, threat is immersible and more innocent mortals are susceptible. Therefore, I earnestly call on the Providential Care to bless those who strive in the cause of saving innocents with a manifest victory. It is a demonstrative challenge as they attempt to demonopolise gun industry.  As we have entered the last 10 days of Ramadan, I pray for the refinement of this world. Why these last 10 days of Ramadan are so special? Well, as Muslims, we hasten and fortify our exertion in worship during these 10 days in particular because, they signify the end of this blessed month and furthermore, among them is one night that its worship is superior to 1000 months. That is how it is described in the Koran. It is called the Night of Decree. It is the Night during which the Noble Koran began to be revealed. Allah hid this blessed night among the last 10 to encourage all of us to do the best of what we can in order to devoutly reach up to the celestial realm. Within the midst of precipitance and perpetual disintegration, the soul is desperate for substantive refinement. Ramadan is primarily meant for self-discipline and cleansing. For a period of 30 days and night, the Muslim trains his body and soul on the basis of attaining piety. Day-to-day, Muslims are ordained to practice fasting to exercise temporal defiance and nightly, they are encouraged to engage in worship to get closer to their Creator, Sustainer and Maintainer. This sacred season is observed annually. It is  filled with numerous imports, among which is the regular exercise of self-consciousness, purification of souls, ousting demonic defilement,  repentance and heartfelt development. The last 10 in particular are the time during which people ought to hasten because we never know, whether we will live to encounter another opportunity. As Muslims, we never rely on the counterfeit assumption, that someone could possibly ransom our cynicism in whatever manner.  Our religion is mutually based on faith and act. Simultaneously, we are never imperious of our righteous deeds, we just pray in earnest hope, that Allah may accept them. With these sentiments, I do not attempt to gain ingratiation. The right  to adhere allegiance  to our heritage is principally inalienable.  It is disconsolate to see some of our youth decrepitly manipulated. Those are crackerjacks of emulators. To ungracious hellions, the combat is not over yet. You may ridicule and deride our religion as viciously as you could, the winner is the one who laughs at last. I thank Allah for that the back surgery of Father Chiles went well. I constantly prefer to equilibrise my rhetoric between passive and strident dimensions. I have no need to speak apologetically and I intemperately despise those who do. My speech will always consist of both segments. I have to clearly express my commendatory and retribution. I express appreciation to those who mutually partake in deference while at the same time, I would like to see Devil Trump and his blasphemed apprentices justly brought to internment. Some of you may possibly heard of the term frenemey. Frenemey is a person with whom one is friendly despite a fundamental dislike or rivalry. Well, I personally do not want such type of relationships with people. I am not a politician to treat others with double standard. People are either friends or enemies, I have no third alternative. I repudiate disingenuous relationships or those are based on terrestrial pursuits. So, when I say I am friend with Alison, Sarah, Pia, Father Chiles and others, I really am. I am in uninterrupted hostility with some people though. I will never be in hostile disposal with my brothers and sisters in Islam in spite of our major dissensions. I am generally disinclined to incite fury unless it was provoked with theological belligerence. We never oppose people for their different faith or perspective. I just defy those who initially spark aggression. We are not expected to submissively tolerate bigotry or desecration. One of their most distorted portraitures is the one they have of Shariah and its juristic tenets. I do not demand them to rather be convinced of it. The bottomline here, is to distinguish between prejudice and proper approach. I am always willing to engage in a dialog with anyone. The problem is, they actually are not looking for this. They only seek for hunting lay people who may not be trained to tackle challenging misconceptions so they can hammer them out with difficult questions to stir doubt in their minds. Well, despite this unethical tendency, I respectfully invite anyone who is interested for a fruitful dialog. Now, concerning the  recent referendum in the UK which led to British exit from Europe. This vote has sparked a global attention and possibly rather, outrage. There are bitter exchanges in the European parliament during a debate on   vote of Britain leaving the union,, with incendiary expressions, accusations of lies and use of Nazi propaganda. It was said to us, that Arab people are unmatched in their ignorance and savagery. Well, here is the European Parliament reported to have backlash and racist remarks over Britain and its vote to exit. It turned out that those people are not Creme de la crème. We saw similar states of disarray in U.S presidential debates and in the Congress over guns. Well, if they eat, drink and go to toilet; What does prevent them from getting into turmoil? The consequence of Britain leaving Europe may result in continental fragmentation, analysts assert. David Cameron has resigned as Prime Minister after the UK public voted to leave the European Union in the referendum. I respect what he did. His resignation did not provoke any indignation. I wish our totalitarian regime learn something from this civility. When David Cameron noticed the decision of his people, he delivered a pertinent speech, in which he expressed deference, sympathy and gratitude to British people and their parliamentary descision. I fought this campaign in the only way I know how, he said. But, when he noticed what people of Britain decided, he respectfully resigned. Our leaders somehow have fall into madness with supremacy. Generally speaking, I sternly repudiate president Sisi, his viciously misleading media,  his brutal police which does not respect free press and his unprecedented totalitarianism. It is absolute tyranny. At the same  strength of repudiation, I uninterruptedly wage my verbal combat against those who deliberately distort our heritage and identity. It is meant and quite intended to deride and roast our religion. I do not feel guilty of calling on waging Jihad against hostilely combatant heathens. I do not care about fallaciously characterizing this licit act with terror or whatever. The problem is, that some of us really care about what others think of our right to defy aggression. Well, Israel backed by westerns, it continuously commits insensate crimes, yet they feel no guilt despite their insistence to stand by oppression. Thence, we better wake up and smell the coffee. Our ridiculously hollered apologetic tone has to gravely be turned down. I will never tolerate this manner of sounding so subservient and poorly defeated. Yes, the Muslim has to be nice and decent but, not to the point of being plainly naive and perhaps, idiot. The Muslim ought to be lenient and at the same time, intelligent, dignified, courageous and determined. As I said on multiple occasions, I did not learn a foreign language to be unconsciously occidentalised. Our communication with the western world has to essentially be based on mutual deference. No bigotry is to decrepitly be tolerated. This is my unwavering stance. I will never tolerate our sacred elements and our race disgracefully maltreated. My proposition has numerously been corroborated. When white people are subjected to cataclysm, it is broadly mourned but, when Israel murders innocent civilians, when massacres daily happen in Syria, when people die in Africa  of illness and starvation, these unpleasant incidents are reported casually in their headlines. They treat these incidents as coldly as their whether. This is the crisis of missing justice and consequently, conflicts are anticipated to massively exacerbate. I apologise for the length of this piece. I should have attempted to abridge its extent. I really appreciate people taking time to read. I am glad to write what I believe. I keenly look forward to receiving all types of feedback. I may possibly interact if I perceived that the response deserves a reciprocal reception. Thank you for reading, Mostafa

Best wishes.

It's always hope that gives meaning to life.