[Faith-talk] small update, frustrated at the moment

Beth Taurasi denverqueen1107 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 1 05:06:29 UTC 2016

Dear List,
My boyfriend got a disturbing message from his mother saying she wanted
nothing to do with him and blamed him for "messing it up" for her. I
really don't think this is good. She also threatened us in the message,
saying he would "be sorry" if she lost the place. Oh well, she will have
to be held accountable for using his check to pay for anything other
than things for him and him only, and not keeping logs etc. He gets SSI.
Therefore, we're on our way to Social Security tomorrow at nine a.m.
We're gonna start our journey together, and trust me, this woman will
have to pay for the threats, however I'd be willing to forgive her if
and only if she does not object to what she's up against. She could go
to prison which isn't a pretty sight. And being that she is African
American and she could claim her son's disability is reason for her to
do whatever, I'm afraid of what court might do to her. She didn't get
the child support she desperately needed when my bf was a boy. So this
is common in families like this. Please yall, keep praying and fighting.
We know that God is with us, and we ask him to bless those who support us.

--
This email address is used for Comcast email purposes and/or leftover lists. Please refer to thebluesisloose at gmail.com for personal contact.