[Faith-talk] small update, frustrated at the moment

Beth Taurasi denverqueen1107 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 1 10:55:13 UTC 2016

That's a good thought, Rob. We may do that if she threatens again. The
whole "you'll be sorry" thing sounded to me like a hollow threat, but
we'll see. But we do plan to stay in the western quadrants of Denver
just to be safe. And we have a big bunch of work ahead of us tomorrow.
No, today.

This email address is used for Comcast email purposes and/or leftover lists. Please refer to thebluesisloose at gmail.com for personal contact.