[Faith-talk] small update, frustrated at the moment

Beth Taurasi denverqueen1107 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 1 18:05:22 UTC 2016

The boyfriend's mom doesn't want her blind son to grow up. She is
selfish enough to steal his check like a lot of other parents. I'm not
naming any specific ones. But she doesn't like me, and doesn't
understand what is right.

This email address is used for Comcast email purposes and/or leftover lists. Please refer to thebluesisloose at gmail.com for personal contact.