[Faith-talk] {Disarmed} Fwd: Behold, The Second Coming. Religion is a message sent through time... proof within, from 9/11 to the Ancient of Days.

Adam M. Dobrin adam at fromthemachine.org
Mon Mar 7 21:28:27 UTC 2016

I'll point you to my earlier description, which includes this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AevgjKPDgfM&list=PLgYKDBgxsoMMSIyE5B17FcRlDo2VZyLQa
and
mention that your signature quote is so appropriate to what's going on here
that I think it's *kismet.*

This is prophesy being fulfilled before your eyes, it's silly to dismiss it
because it's "weird."   Of course this is weird, it's never happened
before, at least *in our time line.  **I hope that anyone interested will
at least watch the video*, and if that interests you there's a whole book
explaining what the *apocalypse* is all about.  *http://www.lamc.la
<http://www.lamc.la>*

On Mon, Mar 7, 2016 at 4:06 PM, Ericka via Faith-talk <faith-talk at nfbnet.org