[Faith-talk] {Disarmed} Fwd: Behold, The Second Coming. Religion is a message sent through time... proof within, from 9/11 to the Ancient of Days.

Devin Prater r.d.t.prater at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 18:40:34 UTC 2016

I sort of know what he's going through. Have any of you heard of Gnosticism? It is a very mystical interpretation of Christianity that basically says that Christ is more of a force that sort of flowed through Jesus and that there is a Mother goddess and that the entity that we view as the true God is deceptive and cruel. It also is that the Gnostics must emerge from this world's bonds to escape the blindfolds of this world, kind of like the Matrix movies. Yes, I almost believed this at a time, but I prayed about it, and found God waiting in the silence. So my advice is to have silence, and have parlance with the true God, the same God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. The same God that created this universe in which we all live.

Sent from my iPhone