[Faith-talk] Sensorship? Fresh andUnique?

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 10 02:18:45 UTC 2016

Hello Linda,

You said what I was about to say. The plagues of Egypt were ancient history
before Christianity and they are not coming back; nor does the plagues have
anything to do with the idea of living in the dark age, and btw, I do not
believe we are in the dark age.

I think these ideas are false teachings and I'm not even going to respond.

Lets move onto other things.

Ashley