[Faith-talk] Lily needs more prayer

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Thu May 5 17:47:11 UTC 2016

Just when we thought she was on the road to recovery…

We are being admitted to children's.  No visitors allowed. She can make calls once she starts getting back on track.  This is not a vacation,  this is not a game. Enough is enough.. Yes her feelings and emotions are valid but it's no excuse not to take her medication.  They are trying to decipher what is stroke and what is behavior but are leaning that this is indeed majority the stroke. Brain injuries are rough.  But again hard to decipher what is actual behavior related yet.  Everyone is getting involved.... Pt ot here and tender touch,  rehab,  neuro,  psychologist here and our new therapist and child life etc.  Hopefully this will be our last inpatient visit we ever have to make.

Thank you for your prayers for Lilly, the can the gardener who ended up in intensive care and had a stroke in the hospital. Children's in Milwaukee is doing their best. This poor single mom!

Ericka Short
"What is right is not always popular; what is popular is not always right."

 from my iPhone