[Faith-talk] prayer request decision in my life

Poppa Bear heavens4real at gmail.com
Sun May 8 17:25:50 UTC 2016

I think that going to a center would be the best thing you have ever done
aside of excepting Christ as Lord of Corse. I have heard so many good things
about the Colorado center as well as the, Iowa and Michigan center's for the
blind. You can do it friend, don't let your fathers ignorance and negativity
stop you from living a full life. Get plugged into your local Rehab Services
and get a case going and let them know what your situation is and leave it
in God's hands from there. Take the steps one day at a time and before you
know it you will look back at this time in your life and appreciate the
trial because you will be able to see how God has used it to help you find
his purpose in your life.