[Faith-talk] {Spam?} Re: {Spam?} Baffling Bible Questions Answered for Monday, May 9, 2016

Simon Beaumont beaumont16 at btinternet.com
Mon May 9 22:20:09 UTC 2016

i enjoy reading this. i thought daniel wrote it but perhaps another jewish
writer, perhaps a scribe wrote it. god uses prophets to write things
concerning his judgement and what is true.
i often wondered how the mysterious human hand wrote on a wall during
belshazzar's last ruling reign / only god knew and it is possible that he
used his own powers to bring down judgement as well as mercy for those who
believed. i think maybe nebrchadnezzar believed in god.
sorry that i don't write my views very well. i try to express my views and
thoughts.
simon