[Faith-talk] Quotes for Thursday, May 12, 2016

Paul Smith paulsmith at samobile.net
Thu May 12 12:52:42 UTC 2016

Hello and good day to all my cyber readers out there.  I hope that your
day is going well, by God's matchless grace and His providential care.

Since there is very little response I'm getting to the news tidbits,
they will be suspended unless I get some positive feedback that they
are being read and appreciated, so we will relegate this post to the
two daily quotes for your consideration, pondering and reflection.

Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it.

Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.  Begin it now.  Goethe

And that will do for today's quotes.  Until tomorrow when more of the
same will be posted, Lord willing, I am your obedient servant of the
One who lived an earthly existence, died to pay for your sins and mine,
and now lives forever to bring us His salvation and peace, Oil of Gladness.