[Faith-talk] blindness mad at god or not

andrew edgcumbe rollercoasterman86 at gmail.com
Fri May 13 13:16:43 UTC 2016

Hi all the subject says it all I sometimes feel mad at god because of my
blindness but yet at the same time  i know blind people can do many things.
I have  a christian mentor i been doing a decypleship program with and
things but anyway i have talked with him about my blindness I told him what
all a blind person can do and  things like that.   when he wrote back last
night he said does your disability make you mad at god i told him about the
situation with my parents and stuff. the one  sentence was this   does your
disability make you mad at god.  i told him  the other night that I  don't
call blindness a disability at all. I call it just an impairment and that
blind people deserve equal treatment and things.