[Faith-talk] blindness mad at god or not

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sat May 14 18:05:53 UTC 2016

Andrew, first of all my brother, it is not shameful to say that
you have a disability.  I do.  I can't see.  I'm blind.  I still
do the things I want to do, and am equal.  I have been mad at God
because of my blindness.  I'll admit it.  God and I have had lots
of long talks about this.  I have yelled at God, cried, and all
that.  The first thing that happens, at least for me, is
admitting that there's a problem and that problem needs God's
solution.  But that's just it, it has to be God's solution, not
mine.  Saying out loud to the Lord that you are angry is okay,
Andrew, if you are.  David, who wrote many of the psalms
expressed all kinds of things to God.  I'm glad that you have a
mentor, and I hope that he is helpful to you.    Prayers and
blessings,    Debby