[Faith-talk] {Spam?} Daily Thought for Saturday, May 14, 2016

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun May 15 02:14:07 UTC 2016

I have heard so many stories about kids either threatening or
packing things and running away.  LOL.  I threatened to run away
once, too.  My mom's response was "Go ahead." I think she was as
exasperated with me as I was with her.  I was a bored kid with
few friends in my neighborhood, and it was summertime.  I wanted
something, I can't remember what it was now.  My mom was rushing
around getting dinner ready, watering  the yard and supervising
my younger brothers.  I was bored and lonely, probably because I
didn't have any books to read.  Anyway, I went down the street a
little way from the house, and decided it was probably just a
better idea to go back home.  LOL.    Blessings,    Debby