[Faith-talk] Quotes for Sunday, May 15, 2016

Paul Smith paulsmith at samobile.net
Sun May 15 10:18:37 UTC 2016

Hello and greetings to you all on this Lord's Day.  I hope that your
day is going well and that it was fruitful in terms of worship, for you
who have already been there or are soon to go, by God's matchless grace
and His providential care.

Here are today's two quotes for your consideration, pondering and reflection.

Despite all the personal fitness trainers, gastrointestinal bypass
surgeries, expensive wrinkle creams and everything else people use to
look young and keep fit, the mortality rate still stands at 100%.
Someone once remarked that our generation will produce the best looking
corpses in history.

I may not be able to read the Word of God with my eyes, but I can sure
feel it in my heart.  (quote compiler's comment:  And, after all is
said and done, isn't that the best way?)

And there you have today's quotes, but stay tuned because, later on in
this space will be the weekly Bible trivia game poem, then based on a
book and chapter of the New Testament.  Until then I am your obedient
servant of the One who lived an earthly existence, died to pay for your
sins and mine, and now lives forever to bring us His salvation and
peace, Oil of Gladness.