[Faith-talk] Weekly Bible Trivia Game Poem for Sunday, May 22, 2016

Paul Smith paulsmith at samobile.net
Sun May 22 16:55:33 UTC 2016

Hello and greetings to you on this Lord's Day, no matter where you live
in this world.  Of course you in Australia and New Zealand are already
in your Monday as this message is being written.  Anyway hope your day
is going well, by God's matchless grace and His providential care.

Today's Bible trivia game poem is based on a book and chapter of the
Old Testament, and remember that all I have so far is from Song of
Songs to Malachi.  With that in mind, let's plow ahead and see how well
you do this week.

God will remember, though people forget.
Nation is caught in its own wicked net.
Ephraim's likened to cake never turned;
He shall be crushed and, by others, spurned.

Well folks, if it wasn't for a particular expression in a particular
line I would have no clue as to book and chapter if someone else was
running this game.  However, as said previously, let's see how well you do.

And that will do for this week.  Until next Sunday when, Lord willing
another Bible trivia game poem will be posted, then from the New
Testament, may the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob just keep us safe,
individually and collectively, in these last days in which we live.
Your Christian friend and brother, Paul