[Faith-talk] Quotes for Thursday, May 26, 2016

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Thu May 26 17:09:25 UTC 2016

Actually I like your second  quote Paul and I would like to reflect on it.

I think it is referring to when problems come our way we should be surprised about them. We should plan for different scenarios and look at all our options and not be overcome by them with worry and frustration but to choose the best way to tackle them.  "Eating them " is essentially  successfully tackling the problem because otherwise the problem would eat you instead.  Like when you stew about something instead of doing something about it. We call that "eating at someone."

Ericka Short
"What is right is not always popular; what is popular is not always right."

 from my iPhone 6s