[Faith-talk] Quotes for Saturday, May 28, 2016

Paul Smith paulsmith at samobile.net
Sat May 28 12:31:51 UTC 2016

Hello and greetings to most of you on a Saturday as this message is
being written, and a good Lord's Day to you in New Zealand.  I hope
that you are all doing well today, by God's matchless grace and His
providential care.

Here are today's two quotes for your consideration, pondering and reflection.

Content for happiness is usually contempt for other people's happiness,
and is an elegant disguise for hatred of the human race.  Bertrand
Russell, English philosopher and mathematician, 1872-1970

Don't assume that because someone is not a success today that they
never will be.  Not everyone wakes up at the same time.

And there you have today's two quotes.  Until tomorrow when, Lord
willing more of the same will be posted, I am your obedient servant of
the One who lived an earthly existence, died to pay for your sins and
mine, and now lives forever to bring us His salvation and peace, Oil of
Gladness.