[Faith-talk] Quotes for Wednesday, November 3, 2016

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 2 15:46:05 UTC 2016

Well, being a Cub fan, we are @ game 7 of the World Series. The 2nd quote is
perfect fot eh Cubs today.

GO CUBS.

Rob Kaiser
Email;
rcubfank at sbcglobal.net

-----Original Message-----
From: Faith-Talk [mailto:faith-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Paul
Smith via Faith-Talk
Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2016 3:02 AM
To: faith-talk at nfbnet.org
Cc: Paul Smith <paulsmith at samobile.net>
Subject: [Faith-talk] Quotes for Wednesday, November 3, 2016

Hello and greetings to you all on this Wednesday, another day which the Lord
has made (Ps. 118:24).  Hope your day is faring well as you read this
message, by God's matchless grace and His providential care.

To complete the quotes on this piece of paper, we have three of them today
for your consideration, pondering and reflection.

Make the most of the best and the least of the worst.

Winning isn't everything, but the will to win is everything.  Vince Lombardi

If you love someone, let them go.  If they return to you, it was meant to
be.  If they don't, their love was never yours to begin with.
author unknown

And there yuo have today's quotes.  By the way I misspoke at the beginning
of this message.  It's November 2, not November 3.

Later on in this space we will be posting an article by Dr. Candace Wood
whose title sounds like a road trip, but rest assured it's biblical.  Until
then or until tomorrow morning when, Lord willing more quotes will be
posted, I am your obedient servant of the One who lived an earthly
existence, died to pay for your sins and mine, and now lives forever to
bring us His salvation and peace, Oil of Gladness.