[Faith-talk] paul smith

jesusloves1966 at gmail.com jesusloves1966 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 04:35:21 UTC 2016

Hi,
I am so very sorry that Paul is no longer with us. I wondered as well why I had not seen his posts lately. Why did Paul pass away? Was it expected or unexpected? I will indeed pray for Paul’s family and friends, and all who were enlightened by him. I will really miss his posts. God bless,
David Moore
Sent from Mail for Windows 10