[Faith-talk] more on paul smith's passing

andrew edgcumbe rollercoasterman86 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 22:56:29 UTC 2016

Hi all hear is a more detailed email on paul's passing long with an
inventation to attend his service online.
Here is a more detailed post of Paul Smith's passing and an invitation
to attend his memorial service.
Read on...
Teddy
Dear ICC Family,
Many of you already know about the home going of our brother Paul
Smith. I have waited to write this email until I had received the
necessary information I needed for this email. It is my understanding
that Paul was not feeling good this past week. This fact was brought
to my attention. I tried to reach Paul but was only able to leave a
message on his answering machine. He did not return my message. On
Friday his tenant returned from work. All did not seem right, so
according to the information I received, she got a neighbor to come
with her to investigate. They found Paul who had already passed away.
Paul passed away some time on Friday, November 11, 2016. Of course
Paul's passing was a great shock to us all. Paul was such a faithful
member and participant on Interactive Christian Community (ICC). The
commitments he made he kept faithfully. I cannot say enough about the
many things that Paul did on ICC. He was also our friend and brother.
His loss is felt by us all.

We will be conducting a memorial service for Paul in the Worship Room
of ICC. This service will be held at 7:30 p.m. eastern standard time
on Friday, November 18, 2016. If you want to come to the service but
have not joined ICC or will not be joining before the service, you may
come as a guest. Please send an email to
tim at iccsite.com
 or call me at
919-635- 1000
 and ask for a guest login. I will give you a guest login
and password. I am including this information in this email which
members are receiving so that you can communicate it to any interested
people. The gathering time before the service will be between 7:00 and
7:30 p.m. this Friday evening. The service will last 1.5 or 2 hours.
After the service, you may stay in the room as long as you desire.
People may wish to share informally after the service. Julie, Ted and
I are doing the planning for the service. If you have a desire to
participate formally in the service, please let Julie or me, Tim, know
by sending an email to

tim at iccsite.com
or to Julie at

julie at iccsite.com.

I also want to express my appreciation for the communications I
received from pastors in my search for information as well as the
communication I received from Paul's brother and for all who made that
possible. An obituary is posted in the Baltimore Sun which may be
located online. Thanks to all for your prayers for Paul\'s family and
friends. Paul will be missed, but we also look forward to seeing him
again around the throne of God.
Brother Tim - ICC Servant Administrator