[Faith-talk] {Spam?} Sickness and Disability, Part Two by Pastor Robert Rathbun

Paul Smith paulsmith at samobile.net
Wed Oct 5 21:13:07 UTC 2016

Praise God, David, that God uses your blindness for His purposes.  One
area that Pastor Rathbun didn't touch on, and one that it took me 30
years to acknowledge, was God's will in the suffering, sickness or
disability that one goes through.  After all, we don't say in the model
prayer that Jesus taught us: "Thy will be done" in a glib fashion.  We
have to accept God's will in any unpleasant situation.  Sometimes it's
hard to determine if God's will is operative or Satan and his demons,
something that I'm not truly qualified to address.  Anyway thanks for
posting your remarks to this list.  Paul