[Faith-talk] Quotes for Thursday, October 6, 2016

Paul Smith paulsmith at samobile.net
Thu Oct 6 10:47:44 UTC 2016

Hello and warm greetings to all my fellow saints of the Most High God,
no matter where you live.  Hope that your day is faring well as you
read this message, by God's matchless grace and His providential care.

Here are today's two quotes for your consideration, pondering and reflection.

In every person, even in such as appear most reckless, there is an
inherent desire to achieve balance.  Jakob Wassermann, German author, 1873-1934

Delay is the deadliest form of denial.  C. Northcote Parkinson, British
author, 1909-1973

And there you have today's quotes, but later on in this space will be a
somewhat unusual article of how leaves get their color.  Those of you
who have some sight to appreciate this will especially enjoy it, and
the rest of us will just have to resign ourselves to the fact that God
did it.  Until then or until tomorrow when, Lord willing more quotes
will be posted, I am your obedient servant of the One who lived an
earthly existence, died to pay for your sins and mine, and now lives
forever to bring us His salvation and peace, Oil of Gladness.