[Faith-talk] some good news on church connection, for a change

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Thu Oct 6 14:38:46 UTC 2016

Hi Ericka,

The list is archived.  If someone wants to go up and get them
all, they could be put on our website, which Sarah is supposed to
be working on, I think! I did't say anything about it because I
thought she would let you all know.  We made the decision when
she, Tom Anderson and I were on a conference call together.

Blessings,

Linda