[Faith-talk] Last Conference Call

Sarah Blake LaRose sarah at sarahblakelarose.com
Thu Oct 6 19:31:51 UTC 2016

Next conference call will be October 18. I will post details next week.
Please watch your email for the subject line "October 18 conference call".
Thanks.

Sarah Blake LaRose, M.Div., accessible instruction in biblical languages
Personal mail: sarah at sarahblakelarose.com
http://www.sarahblakelarose.com
Info for seminaries and faith communities: http://www.night-light.org