[Faith-talk] Hurricane Matthew

Paul Smith paulsmith at samobile.net
Thu Oct 6 20:17:05 UTC 2016

Hello to all my fellow prayer warriors.  I'm asking, at least from our
viewpoint, that you pray for the folks affected by Hurricane Matthew.
Am about to tune into a news/talk station in West Palm Beach, and the
situation looks quite grim.  Pray that God will have His will in this
situation.  On behalf of all affected, thanks for your prayers, as I
know they will be deeply appreciated.  After all, if we were in the
same situation as residents of Florida are now, would we not want
others to pray for us? Again thanks from Paul, your fellow prayer warrior.