[Faith-talk] Quotes for Monday, October 17, 2016

Paul Smith paulsmith at samobile.net
Mon Oct 17 09:13:54 UTC 2016

Hello and greetings from a Baltimore that is in the beginning of what
we call Indian Summer, with temps through Wednesday expected to reach
the mid to upper 80's.  For me I'm looking forward to it, but I don't
know about other residents in my neighborhood.

Here are today's two quotes for your consideration, pondering and reflection.

My attitude is the aroma of my heart.

Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of
values.  Albert Einstein

And there you have today's quotes.  Don't forget that, later on in this
space we will be delving once again into the Gospel of Matthew in the
"Baffling Bible Questions Answered" column.  Until then or until
tomorrow when, Lord willing more quotes will be posted, I am your
obedient servant of the One who lived an earthly existence, died to pay
for your sins and mine, and now lives forever to bring us His salvation
and peace, Oil of Gladness.