[Faith-talk] Quotes for Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Paul Smith paulsmith at samobile.net
Tue Oct 18 11:29:48 UTC 2016

Hello and greetings to you all from a very pleasant Baltimore, right in
the middle of what we call Indian Summer, and I know it's the same for
some of you also.  Hope your day is going well, by God's matchless
grace and His providential care.

Here are today's three quotes for your consideration, pondering and reflection.

To succeed in life, you need two things:  ignorance and confidence.  Mark Twain

Every time you tear a leaf off a calendar, you present a place for new
ideas and progress.  Charles Kettering

If a dog jumps in your lap he is fond of you, but if a cat does the
same thing, it is because your lap was warmer.  Alfred North Whitehead

And there you have today's quotes.  Looking forward to our conference
call this evening, I am your obedient servant of the One who lived an
earthly existence, died to pay for your sins and mine, and now lives
forever to bring us His salvation and peace, Oil of Gladness.