[Faith-talk] sources of Christian material in audio form

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 15:30:38 UTC 2016

Lutheran braille workers has things in braille in large print. They have a lending library. Check them out on the web and they're free.

I haven't looked at the lending library in a long time but I'm sure it has expanded some and they may find a way to print yours that you're looking for.

Ericka Short
1750 Fordem Ave. #508
Madison. WI. 53704
608-665-3170