[Faith-talk] Quotes for Saturday, October 22, 2016

Paul Smith paulsmith at samobile.net
Sat Oct 22 09:36:47 UTC 2016

Hello and greetings to you on this Saturday for most of us, yet another
day that the Lord has made (Ps. 118:24).  I hope that your day is going
well as you read this message, by God's matchless grace and His
providential care.

Here are today's two quotes for your consideration, pondering and reflection.

Where there is no integrity, there can be no accountability.  Steve
Schneider (quote compiler's comment:  Now that's something to really
think about, in my opinion).

Science is organized knowledge.  Wisdom is organized life.  Immanuel
Kant, German philosopher, 1725-1804

And there you have it for the quotes, but stay tuned because, later in
this space will be the latest post from the Museum of the Bible.  I
pray that any of you reading these lines, if you are within fairly
short distances of Washington DC, that you will make plans to be at the
dedication of this edifice to, in my opinion and that of others, the
greatest book ever published.  Dedication is slated to be sometime in
November of next year.

Until then or until tomorrow when, Lord willing more quotes will be
posted, I am your obedient servant of the One who lived an earthly
existence, died to pay for your sins and mine, and now lives forever to
bring us His salvation and peace, Oil of Gladness.