[Faith-talk] from james mcdonald

debby semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 02:48:03 UTC 2016

Hi, I'm not the moderator here, but I will tell you that I want to know why a website is sent, what it has on it, and what makes it worthwhile looking at. If you send a message with just a website, I don't trust those kinds of messages and will never open them. So if you are trying to give information that you think would be of interest, I suggest that you write something about the website and not just send the web a.ress.    Debby