[Faith-talk] Quotes for Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Paul Smith paulsmith at samobile.net
Wed Oct 26 11:27:05 UTC 2016

Hello and greetings to you all on this hump day, just another name for
the middle day of the week.  I hope that all is going well with you
all, by God's matchless grace and His providential care.

Here are today's two quotes for your consideration, pondering and reflection.

The distinction between following Christ and all other systems of
religion consists largely in this:  that in these others, men are found
seeking after God, while Christ is God seeking after men.  author unknown

Jesus didn't promise to exempt us from the storms.  He promised to join
us in them.

And there you have it for today's quotes, but stay tuned because, later
on in this space will be a timely piece of literature that hopefully
you will all enjoy.  Until then or until tomorrow morning when, Lord
willing more quotes will be posted, I am your obedient servant of the
One who lived an earthly existence, died to pay for your sins and mine,
and now lives forever to bring us His salvation and peace, Oil of Gladness.