[Faith-talk] Quotes for Sunday, October 30, 2016

Paul Smith paulsmith at samobile.net
Sun Oct 30 10:32:08 UTC 2016

Hello and greetings to all of you on a somewhat early Sunday morning
here in Baltimore.  I hope that your day is going well, by God's
matchless grace and His providential care.

Here are yet two more quotes for your consideration, pondering and reflection.

It's no longer a question of staying healthy.  It's a question of
finding a sickness you like.  Jacky Mason

If everybody would do a little, then nobody has to do a lot.

And there you have today's quotes.  Before I leave, however, I hope and
pray that, if you read this message before you go to your respective
houses of worship, that you and your fellow congregants would get a
good word from the Lord as imparted to you by your pastors and/or
Sunday school teachers and, with that Word firmly implanted in your
hearts, souls and minds, that you would apply the same to your
individual lives as the gracious Holy Spirit enables.  Ditto for you
who read this message when you come home.

Don't forget that, later on in this space there will be the weekly
Bible trivia game poem, then based on a book and chapter of the New
Testament.  Until then or until we greet you in tomorrow's quotes, I am
your obedient servant of the One who lived an earthly existence, died
to pay for your sins and mine, and now lives forever to bring us His
salvation and peace, Oil of Gladness.