[Faith-talk] Weekly Bible Trivia Game Poem for Sunday, October 30, 2016

Rhanda Hasley rhanda.hasley at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 30 18:39:13 UTC 2016

How about 1 Corinthians 14?

-----Original Message-----
From: Faith-Talk [mailto:faith-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Paul
Smith via Faith-Talk
Sent: Sunday, October 30, 2016 11:59 AM
To: christians_today at yahoogroups.com
Cc: Paul Smith
Subject: [Faith-talk] Weekly Bible Trivia Game Poem for Sunday, October 30,
2016

Hello and greetings to most of you for the second time today.  I hope that
your day is going well, by God's matchless grace and His providential care.

As promised earlier, this week's Bible trivia game poem is from the New
Testament.  If someone else was moderating this game I'd get it right off
after just the first line, but let's see how you do with it.

Here they are told how they best should be heard.
Tongues are permissible; plain talk preferred.
Tongues are a sign and, as such, have a place.
Prophecy carries the message of grace.

Well folks, let's see how well you do with this one.  Until next Sunday
when, Lord willing the next weekly Bible trivia game poem will be posted,
then from the Old Testament, may the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob just
keep us safe, individually and collectively, in these last days in which we
live.  Your Christian friend and brother, Paul