[Faith-talk] {Spam?} Re: autism, healing and whatever else...

andrew edgcumbe rollercoasterman86 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 02:26:25 UTC 2016

Hi the issue i have is this is some of these people are very forceful about
wanting you healed sometimes i think that it is them that has a problem
more than you and things. I also think sometimes that  tsome of these
people want to be showy and all they want is a mearicle for their selfish
desires.