[Faith-talk] autism, healing and whatever else...

Emanuel psalmtjugotre at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 06:58:37 UTC 2016

What is  selfish ?

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: Faith-Talk [mailto:faith-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] För Ericka via
Faith-Talk
Skickat: den 1 september 2016 01:19
Till: Faith-talk, for the discussion of faith and religion
<faith-talk at nfbnet.org>
Kopia: Ericka <dotwriter1 at gmail.com>
Ämne: Re: [Faith-talk] autism, healing and whatever else...

That person that wanted you to be healed sounds selfish to me. His way of
thinking that is selfish. I like how you put things.

Ericka Short
1750 Fordem Ave. #508
Madison. WI. 53704
608-665-3170

 from my iPhone 6s

<faith-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

> Sandra,
>
> Very well put.  Also, we need to remember that, as long as we are here on
this earth, we will have illnesses and diseases.  I was told that God wants
me to see, and, yes, that person wanted to pray for my healing.  I told him
that God's will was for me to be blind; otherwise, I'd be able to see.  He
gave me a singing voice to use for Him.  That man's response was, "Yes, but
just think how much better your ministry would be if you were healed!" What
I thought, but didn't say, was, "No, what you're really saying is, just
think how much better your ministry would be if you healed me!" God has made
us the way we are, each with different gifts and talents, and each with
different challenges, whether through disease or something not "normal." Our
job as Christians is to rejoice in the Lord, and give Him thanks and the
glory for it.  We'll all be whole in heaven.  Until then, we must make the
best of it, and be an encouragement to others.

> Blessings,
>
> Linda

Faith-Talk:

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/faith-talk_nfbnet.org/dotwriter1%40gmail.c