[Faith-talk] The Purpose of This List

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Sun Sep 4 02:01:57 UTC 2016

Hi All,

I guess I need to post this again, even though it says it in the
header, and maybe the footer of all the messges.  This list is
for the discussion of faith and blindness.  Because I am a born
again believer in Christ, I have allowed prayer requests, quotes,
and articles that speak to listers who share them with us.  I
believe that it's important, especially in these last days before
Christ snatches His own away from this earth, to support and
encourage each other.

As for Adam, he's been asked not to post his false teachings
here, but I can't stop him, and I can't unsubscribe him.  I don't
believe that he is blind, either.  The best thing to do with his
posts is to delete them without responding.  The best thing to do
for him is to pray for his soul's salvation.  First, though, he
has to believe what the Bible says.  He believes that he has had
additional revelations, including that the exodus hasn't
happened, but will soon.

As for Mostafa, he's a Muslim living in Egypt, and is blind, as
far as I know.  He just wants to post his Islamic propoganda, and
will not respond to anything we say in response.  He doesn't
count what we believe as important, and wants us to convert to
Islam.  So, do the same with his posts: delete them without
responding.  Pray for the salvation of his soul.  His God is not
the one Christians worship.  Our God would not command us to kill
those who disagree with us about morality and the Bible, but
counts every life as precious because He created us all.

Anyway, this is still a free country, and people are free to join
and post to this list as long as they are respectful of all the
listers.  Use discretion.

Regards,

Linda Mentink, List Moderator