[Faith-talk] {Spam?} Re: {Spam?} Re: {Spam?} Re: {Spam?} SV: {Spam?} Orientalism

debby semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 03:11:20 UTC 2016

Hi David, if the list kept to those topics, it would be great. There are lots of other Christian lists out there, and I'm sure other lists where people can debate the merits of this or that belief system. I asked a question a couple of weeks ago, maybe a month, and never did get an answer that was relevant to what I asked. Perhaps I am the only person on the list who has this issue, but I never did get even an acknowledgement of my question except for someone who said that —munion was great. Sigh.    Debby