[Faith-talk] {Spam?} Debby's question

Sarah Blake LaRose sarah at sarahblakelarose.com
Mon Sep 5 20:02:16 UTC 2016

Hi, Debby. I never saw your original question. Would you please send it
again. If it regards dogs in church, I will attempt to help, as I was active
in church with working dogs for over 23 years.

Sarah Blake LaRose, M.Div., accessible instruction in biblical languages
Personal mail: sarah at sarahblakelarose.com
http://www.sarahblakelarose.com
Info for seminaries and faith communities: http://www.night-light.org