[Faith-talk] Advocacy

debby semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 23:19:50 UTC 2016

Ericka, has this man spoken with the bishop of his diocesse? I am a little surprised because there are deaf priests, although their ministry is mostly among deaf people, but mainly because ofthe -municN issues. As I understand it, the bishops in the Catholic Church put out a letter or paper of some sort a few years ago encouraging the full participN of people with disabilities in Church life. I have not seen this but I must say I haven't looked for it.    Debby