[Faith-talk] {Spam?} Re: {Spam?} Re: {Spam?} Re: {Spam?} SV: {Spam?} Orientalism

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 6 03:28:28 UTC 2016

David,
Thanks for reminding everyone of the purpose of the list. Because blind
people are people with their own strong beliefs, of course there will be
people who try to start debates or share their strong beliefs. But, perhaps,
we can get  back to the purpose.
Personally, my advice is to just delete the posts you dislike such as those
from Mostafa.

I am a Christian. However, I cannot express my beliefs well  in concise
emails, so I do not engage in theology here or what I think is right or
wrong about any religion.

I have many questions though about accessibility of material and how people
handle integrating into their church because being vision impaired impacts
religious activities a lot.
So, I think there needs to be a forum for this.

Lets keep the list. But, lets try to be respectful and share resources as
well.
Also, everyone, please do not send tons of one line messages.

And, why is this marked as spam anyway. How weirdd.
Ashley