[Faith-talk] Accessible Materials

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 6 04:40:43 UTC 2016

Hello,
There is a process to get things recorded by NLS and placed on bard.
Generally, they do not record religious materials though. You might check
with some nonprofit Christian ministry.
Here in virginia, the Braille Circulating Library has Christian material,
but I do not think they do magazines; mainly books. And, its mostly braille.
I would not think NLS would record Christian periodicals; best bet is to
ask a nonprofit to do it.
Ashley