[Faith-talk] {Spam?} some questions and ideas for the division

Sarah Blake LaRose sarah at sarahblakelarose.com
Tue Sep 6 18:41:08 UTC 2016

Hi, Linda.

Thanks for your response. I'll look forward to hearing more about how this
goes. It has been very helpful for me to be able to look at web site pages
for affiliates, and this might go a way toward alleviating some of the types
of difficulties that happened over the last few days.

Sarah Blake LaRose, M.Div., accessible instruction in biblical languages
Personal mail: sarah at sarahblakelarose.com
http://www.sarahblakelarose.com
Info for seminaries and faith communities: http://www.night-light.org