[Faith-talk] {Spam?} Conference Call

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Wed Sep 7 01:41:15 UTC 2016

Hi All,

We will have a conference call next Tuesday evening, September
13, at 7:00 Central time.  It is for members of list, and I
encourage you all to participate.  Tom and I would like to hear
your ideas and concerns, and we think this will be a good forum
to express ourselves.

I have told him of the desire for a website.  That will cost
money, and the division doesn't have much.  We will have to pay
someone to set up and manage it, if, in fact we decide to have
one.  You might want to be a dues-paying member of the division
to help with the cost-putting it bluntly.  Dues are $5 per year.

I will send a reminder about the call closer to the date, and
will give you the phone number and access code.  It's not a
toll-free number, so you will either need unlimited long distance
or money to pay your bill when it comes! Smile.

Blessings,

Linda