[Faith-talk] Quotes for Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Paul Smith paulsmith at samobile.net
Wed Sep 7 10:10:17 UTC 2016

Hello and good day on this middle day of the week to all my fellow
saints of the Most High God.  I pray that all is going well for you
today as you read this message, by God's matchless grace and His
providential care.

Here are today's quotes for your consideration, pondering and reflection.

Do the unexpected.  Take twenty minutes out of your day, do what young
people all over the world are dying to do:  Vote.  Rick Mercer (quote
compiler's comment:  Today is obviously not Election Day in your state,
country or province, but the quote just came up on my list).

Proactive people plan, prepare and plant for a great day and a better
tomorrow.  from a sermon by Dale Wakefield, pastor of Church of the
Redeemer in Gaithersburg MD some 25 miles (40 km) north of Washington DC

And there you have today's quotes which I hope you enjoyed reading.
Until tomorrow when, Lord willing more of the same will be posted or
until later today when a piece by the late A.W. Tozer will be offered,
I am your obedient servant of the One who lived an earthly existence,
died to pay for your sins and mine, and now lives forever to bring us
His salvation and peace, Oil of Gladness.