[Faith-talk] {Spam?} Re: autism, healing and whatever else...

Sarah Blake LaRose sarah at sarahblakelarose.com
Wed Sep 7 21:10:47 UTC 2016

I finally realized that for all I know she may have her own disability that
makes her unable to cope with not being able to make eye contact with
someone. It would have made a bigger scene socially for me to argue with her
about my personal space and hurt her feelings than to spend a few minutes
being uncomfortable in order to have a conversation. And since I'm often
unhappy about people not taking time to talk to me, I chose to be
uncomfortable :)

Sarah Blake LaRose, M.Div., accessible instruction in biblical languages
Personal mail: sarah at sarahblakelarose.com
http://www.sarahblakelarose.com
Info for seminaries and faith communities: http://www.night-light.org