[Faith-talk] {Spam?} Re: autism, healing and whatever else...

debby semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 02:35:27 UTC 2016

Hi Christine, I think you and I have similar thoughts and feelings about healing. But then we both have been involved in the Cathokic Charismatic renewal. I am -forted too when I am prayed for, unless someone insists that I should be healed, and if I'm not it's because I have weak faith. This has happened but not in any ofthe Catholic prayer groups I have been part of. The way I look at healing is that even if I am not healed physically God knows that there are areas in my life that need healing, and works on those. Well enough from me on this subject. It's about time for bed here, 4:15 comes early.    Blessings,    Debby